Siemens provides original spare parts, cleaning and care products and accessories that fit your home appliance. For young appliances and for older model ranges, functional parts are available for up to 10 years after the production of your appliance. Many parts are available for your appliances for much longer. For example, a water pump for your washing machine, a sieve for your dishwasher, a new lamp for your oven, some porthole seals or just smaller screws and electronic parts. Siemens Service offers a wide range of cleaning and care products and accessories fitting to your appliance. Please get in contact with Siemens Service to get more info about these products. Siemens Service needs the model-number (E-Nr) of your appliance to identify the parts fitting to your appliance. The model-number is part of the type plate.
Spare parts, Accessories and Cleaning products
You can purchase Spareparts, Accessories and Cleaning products for your Siemens appliance by visiting our Service Center or call Siemens Call Center. For your convenience, we also offer you delivery service anywhere in Thailand. We look forward to serving you.
Visit Siemens Service Center,
Address: Ital Thai Tower, 1st Floor, 2034/1-5, New Petchburi Road, Bangkapi, Huay Kwang, Bangkok, Thailand 10310
Opening hours: Monday – Friday, 08.30 – 17.30 hrs (Except public holidays)
Or contact Siemens Call Center: Mon-Sat 8.00 AM- 6.00 PM at Tel: (02) 975-5454
Bundle Deal for your Oven @ 1,200 THB
Cleaning gel spray for ovens
- Low odour cleaning gel spray for ovens, steam ovens and ovens with a microwave function
- Can also be used to clean baking trays made from enamel or stainless steel
- Powerful formula easily cleans away tough, burnt-on deposits
- No heating of the oven is necessary
- General use degreaser which removes tough grease and grime
- Suitable for kitchen appliances, cupboards, tiles, and glass
- Also suitable for the pretreatment of metal filters for extractor hoods. Maximum exposure time for aluminum surfaces is 15-20 minutes
- Do not use on sensitive surfaces such as catalytic liners in ovens, heating elements, control markings, and transfers or painted tiles. Maximum exposure time for aluminium surfaces is 15-20 minutes.